Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nandos

I don't usually enjoy my eats at chain restaurants but there was this one time wonder of a burger I had at Nandos

A handsome crusty Portugese style bun, with the chicken, works and chips

Why not examine the sauce, enough fat and flavour to round off the lean, but still juicy chicken breast to complete the burger

The bread was simply fantastic, so flavourful - yet so light and fluffy in the centre but so carefully enveloped in a very thin layer of crispy crust. Sadly the same bread was not produced the next time I made the same order. To top it all off the chips were really nice and cripsy, and as a rare treat I got to have them with the vinegar dispensing bottles they had there. Yum, salt&vinegar hot chips!

$15 for a 'Portugasm'. Hmm, not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment